Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Worst Investment advisory.!

Capitalvia trying to hide its truthness by asking Google to takedown my blog.!

 

Hello Firends, I am Amol Manthalkar. I want to share my experience in commodity trading. As I was new to trading I thought of availing service from advisories. I tried trail service from 2-4 advisories and finally went for Capitalvia.com. And guess what??? It is one of the worst advisory. I'm in the third month of service and I have tolerated a loss of nearly 75,000 till now. Here is a mail I sent to the Capitalvia customer care a month ago and they haven't even thought I replying it.


Hi,

I am Amol Manthalkar. I have subscribed your Premium service in Bullion and Metals two months ago. I am new to this trading world, started trading by self six months ago. Then I heard about Capitalvia. Took a trial and subscribed for one month service for Rs. 7000.

The calls I received were not leading to any good profit. Few days later someone from you side started calling and asked me to convert my service to premium by paying 10,000 more. Hoping I will make good from this, I followed him. After converting to Premium I got calls, most of which ended with loss. So again they started calling me with an assurance of at least Rs.65,000 profit a month. But for this I have to pay 13,000 more. So the total payment was Rs. 30,000. I was really excited to work with you.

It has been 3 week I have converted  my account to premium by paying Rs. 30,000 but they didn't even cared calling me after the final payment was done. I had to call from my side and ask for positions. I just thought, are these the same people who used to call me frequently for payment..! Guess what..??? The answer was yess...! Its really funny right.?! It would actually be more fun if the money was virtual..! :) But I paid the real, physical money.! :(

The worst part is still to come. When I asked for positions, the positions I placed were ended in loss this time too. I'm totally exhausted. Being payed 30,000 I have to tolerate a loss of 35,000.

I don't know if I have mentally gone mad but I laugh at myself for trusting you people. :D
I don't have any complaints because that is not going to get my money back. I just wanted you people to introspect yourself.

Have a nice day.! :)


Warm Regards,
Amol


I just to convey this message to all new trades that they are lot of advisories in the market trying to fool you. Be aware of them. I have tolerated huge loss, I don't want this to happen with anyone. If you are really interested in training you can go for training and trade yourself.

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to hear you are not suffering any losses. My advise is to trade in mini lots. The profit might be less but don't forget the losses you suffer will be less too.

    The problem starts when you get into losses. You try to recover them soon so you try to trade in more lots or mega lots. At the end of the day you will end up with all the money you had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to trade in an amount you can tolerate loss so that you will not feel sad when you lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90% accurate stock market trading tips covering NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX. If you are commodity trader avail only commodity tips and if your are stock trader or Nifty trader get customized services as per your requirements. Give us a missed call at 080 3008 8464 and we will get in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Optiontips.info is a stock market advisory company dealing in cash, future tips and
    Option tips traded in NSe and BSE along with commodity tips including bullions, agri,
    base metals traded in MCX and NCDEX.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHRISTOCKTIPS a very well known stock market advisory firm in India. We provide highly accurate calls in equity, future, option, Nifty & commodity. As before union budget we suggest all the clients to buy NIFTY at 7500 & told to sell at 7750 & in BANKNIFTY at 14700 & booked at 15300.All our paid client are above the sky with this huge profit in a single day. Now for the coming week our technical team think thatFREE NIFTY, STOCK TIPSNIFTY will be range bound between 7300-7700.So we suggest trader to buy NIFTY around 7350-7400 with stop loss of 7200 & sell around 7600-7650 with stoploss of 7750.These levels are very safe level for trade those who can't wait for these levels can trade on their own. We believe in safe trading with accurate timing to avoid panic. You can also take our two days free trial to check our accuracy .For further updates you can visit our website.
    Regards
    SHRISTOCKTIPS TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will say over that the markets have a leaning to position all in the Budget. We ought to not do that. In the Budget, what one wants to see is a clear roadmap of how the whole monetary cycle whether coming from government face or whether upcoming from more liberalization in foreign straight asset can kick-start the asset series. I believe that is the only thing I will basically wait for from the Budget. Other than that, it is all in the area of governmental vary and once we see the higher house, Rajya Sabha also mirrors the popular of the NDA then governmental vary will be a lot sooner. That will be a 2 year time. So in the funds it is further on the capex cycle picking up and allowing better assets upcoming during both from government face and the foreigners. Post By Share Shoppe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trading in Nifty by availing Nifty tips can help Nifty
    traders to earn good profit from Nifty trading. Nifty is volatile now
    and is showing good movement, So right Nifty tips can help Nifty traders
    to consistently earn profit from share market.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can definitely see your expertise within the article you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart. Free Equity Trading Tips

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are Number 1 Share Tips and commodiy tips provider in India. To earn unlimited profit and earning join services. For our free Demo and initial earning call us at 09899286476. http://sharetipsinfo.com/share-tips.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. instead of all these things go for personal analyst.

    I got one good one his sl also hits but we have to check profit after at least one quarter..

    hi number is 7235041623
    regards kamalesh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Forex Trading signals | Currencies Trading | Commodity tips | Stock tips
    Live intraday share tips for trading in stock future segment. And get future tips Forex Trading signals, Currencies Trading, Commodity tips, Stock tips with 90% accuracy. For trial give us a missed call at 080 3063 6424. http://www.sharetipsinfo.com/forex-tips.html

    ReplyDelete

  13. Great information, I like your post and your way of writing is so excellent. if you are looking for intraday cash tips please visit, Trade Nivesh. Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete